oh,really?
♥Monday, November 02, 2009
IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT I DO TO YOU ,
THEN FIRSTLY YOU ,
YOURSELF DON'T DO IT TO ME .

LIKEWISE ,
THE WAY YOU TREAT PEOPLE IS HOW THEY ARE GOING TO TREAT YOU .

OR ,
WHAT YOU DO , OTHERS ALSO HAVE THE RIGHTS TO DO IT .

IN ADDITION ,
IF YOU DON'T LIKE HOW THINGS IT IS , OR YOU FEEL JEALOUS . SAD , ANGRY ,
PERHAPS IT'S TIME YOU SHOULD START TO REFLECT ON YOURSELF .

TO YOU : STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT HOW THIS OR THAT PERSON BEHAVES , CAUSE YOU AIN'T ANY BETTER . YOU WANT PEOPLE TO RESPECT YOU , THEN YOU GOT TO EARN IT YOURSELF .

TO ANOTHER YOU : I KNOW YOU MEAN NO HARM , BUT TELLING ME ONCE IS ENOUGH . YOU DON'T HAVE TO KEEP TELLING ME HOW MY GUY IS . AFTER ALL IF I CHOOSE HIM AS MY SPOUSE , EVEN IF IT DIDN'T TURN OUT WELL IS MY OWN DOING . BY INFLUENCING ME HOW BAD HE IS NOW , WILL JUST MAKE ME LIVE IN INSECURITY .

TO THE ONLY YOU : I REALLY MEAN WHAT I SAY , AND WHAT YOU PROMISED SERIOUSLY . IF YOU AIN'T GOING TO DO IT , OR UNABLE TO FUFILL IT THEN DON'T MAKE THE PROMISE IN THE VERY BEGINNING . IF YOU DON'T LIKE TO SEE ME BEING CLOSE TO THEM , THEN WHAT ABOUT YOURSELF ?

the terms & conditions .
This blog belongs to ; JASELLA
And that`s me ;
Therefore i blog what i want to ;
If you`re unhappy with it ,
PRESS alt-F4 and GOODBYE !

It's all copyrighted, so please have some originality.

the kid .

Hi I'm Xinyu named after a cheerful nut that was found on earth back in 08 September 1993 . I can be crazy , nasty , happy , sad , high , low , funny , irritating , love and hate depending on the person , place , time and situation . Want to see me smile ? Then hang over sunflowers , bring me to see stars , flying on a hot air balloon , have a bite of cookie from cookie monster , get to swim with Patrick starfish and buy me a mountain of chocolate will do . And sleeping is a never-say-no thing to me . Lastly , I'm deeply in love with a dumbdumd nut now :]

the separate way .
HONEY

ANAN
ASYRAF
AISYAH

CHENPEI

HANMING

JASPER
JOSES

KHALIESAH

LUQMAN

MUHSIN

NADIAH
NATATILE

WEIQUAN

XIANBI

the spinning music .