It's not about winning but scoring . ♥

Thank god for strength .
School was tense today . Many things happening all at the same time . I had 3 test today of which one was postpone as the class did badly for the paper . Heard from classmate that the IFC was a total failure . Class wasn't cooperating with the committee . As usual , our efforts was wash down the drain . Despite of the outcome , i just want to tell you guys (those that were involved) good job guys ! I know you guys have put in your best . So let us just learn from it and move on alright ? So i went for Npap training . Before the drive run my drills was still alright . Yet i did badly during the actually run . Maybe i'm nervous . Alright , i got to conquer it . Had dinner with the people and stayed at the mac to study with kikie and just got home not long ago . Tomorrow will be a very xiong day for me . Tests , Area 9 games days and Easter perp . I know it's going to be stretch for me . But i will be able to put thought it !
Seek him first and all these things shall be added to you .
2 more trainings , 1 actual parade .
I'm gonna missed it man .
School was tense today . Many things happening all at the same time . I had 3 test today of which one was postpone as the class did badly for the paper . Heard from classmate that the IFC was a total failure . Class wasn't cooperating with the committee . As usual , our efforts was wash down the drain . Despite of the outcome , i just want to tell you guys (those that were involved) good job guys ! I know you guys have put in your best . So let us just learn from it and move on alright ? So i went for Npap training . Before the drive run my drills was still alright . Yet i did badly during the actually run . Maybe i'm nervous . Alright , i got to conquer it . Had dinner with the people and stayed at the mac to study with kikie and just got home not long ago . Tomorrow will be a very xiong day for me . Tests , Area 9 games days and Easter perp . I know it's going to be stretch for me . But i will be able to put thought it !
Seek him first and all these things shall be added to you .
2 more trainings , 1 actual parade .
I'm gonna missed it man .
Labels: He never leaves you along /-


