Jiang jiang jiang jiang , & God saves the day !
I felt so irritated , so bad , so confused , so messy , so unfaithful and so guilty (thanks to devil ) . At times even in my consciousness i still fail to do things in the Godly way yet the devily way . I know and jolly well remembered every single things that i shouldn't do yet I CHOOSES to do it and sinned against him . What's the point of continuing MY walk with him ? What's the point of pressing on seeking him wholeheartedly ?
Have you notice how many I , MYSELF , MY and ME i used above ? Were you as self-centered as i am ? I was and i am . I was because I'm changing for the better , i am because I'm still not prefect .
But is only when i CHOOSE to took a step of faith and walked out of my comfort zone to pray to fast and to seek him . He took away all my disappointments and fears . He places it with peace and assured me with his unconditional love . He renew me mentally , physically and most importantly spiritually . He let me know that no matter how faithless i am towards him he still remains faithful . He always gave me the second chance . The chance to change , to discipline myself not to do it again . He let me understood that in this race that i run I'm not alone because he made me feel that he is around always there for me 24/7 .
Just God and you .
Phew i felt a sudden refliet after praying . Praying is really so important . It is not a MUST to pray every single day . It is not AGAINST THE LAW if i don't pray . It is not i will LOSE my friends if i don't pray . It is not a DO FOR SHOW thing to pray . Instead it is a need to pray , a want to pray , a chatting session with HIM , and pray because i love him and want him to know everything that happened in my life even through he sees and know everything . Just like having a relationship with someone . Even at times they would know what's going on in your life , yet they still want to hear us confessing it ourselves . And it is when we confessed , we are accpecting the reality , the fact . Would you love someone and not talk to that person or talk to that person once in awhile ?
As i was blogging , my mum is still watching Korean drama . And there was this sence when the female lead quarrelled with her mom . Then after listening to what the daughter says , the mom ran out of the house and seat in the park crying . And this just suddenly came to me . We always says that our parents do not understand us well , they always never put themselves in our shoes . But friends , have you put yourself in their shoes or have understand them ?
ROAR , it's gonna be tough . By faith , i believe I am able to walk this narrow way for god will lead me and pick me up when i fall . Jiayou ah , use a super thick permanent marker to draw a big bold line . 加油 xinyu :D
Labels: -/I'll be emotionally strong .




