
Pretty isn't it ? ;D
Today is INTERNATIONAL PROBLEMS DAY ! I dont like you know ? Like suddenly today alot of people are having moodswing , problems and i was sososo affected by it =xx School was never as slack as it was like today . Have only two period of chinese today and then went for a talk by DR WILLIAM TAN next follow by two period of follow up by my home teachers . One more day to school's cross country . Im so going to die that day =x Hahahhaa . It's 4 more days to "080808 this is my pradare" school opening . Wish me allll the best alright !
I've been a bad kiddy today in school . Shucks uhs !!!! I just let those flowery words came out from my mouth and polluted the airrrrrrrrrrrr =x Awwwwww , so sorry people ! Was really mad at that point of time . Right , case close shall not linger with it any further =]
Thanks for being there listening to all my "za ba lang" complaints ! *Laugh , i really gald that you were there as my classmate and was part of my life . Through i have a really bad attitude , but yet you still stood by me and gave me advice . I LOVE YOU MANY MANY !
Kikie ; sorry to make you suffer all these while . Hahahaha , thanks for being there for me & care for me sosososo much ! I'll never forget those days when you accompanied me when i needed a companion . Thanks so much for everything ! LOVE YOU =]
Ah girl , althought we might seen to be drifting away recently . But i wanna you to know , you always be apart of me ! I missing those days we spend together . Esp PRATA !!! hahahahahaha ;D Hopefully i can meet you up soon and go out together again ! I LOVE YOU SISTER ! <3
Alamak , im speechless when i see this girl ! Hahahahaha , she's sosososososo funny . She have a blur looking yet cute face . So sorry girl , i forgotten our 3rd month ! I'll make it up for you =] Well , she cheered me up and shared "_____" together ! hahahaha =xxx I'm seriously happy to get to know this girl ! I LOVE HUBBY =]
CO LO TO ! Dont worry , everything will be alright uhs ! Cheered up , see you made it throught all those thick & thin ! Yue liang , must jiayou more in studies alright ? Smile more , i dont mind it when you teeth goes *blingbling ! HAHAHAHAHA ;D
SYAZA SAN - Thanks sososooso much about today ! Wahahahaa , okay la , you prettier abit then me okay ? =xxx Hees , LET'S GO SHOPPING ONE DAY ! I love you many many =]
Labels: -/ i love my friends .








