It takes alot to be angry , but it only takes a few muscle to smile .♥
.
.
We do part time modeling in class too ;D
P.S Cannot let the teachers know or we'll be fire !
.
I'm currently holding on to two major projects . First on list , my chem & ss presentations which is like due this week . Second is the presentations for sec two NA students about peer mentor . Is like a recruiting presentations . Worst of all , i hasnt really much done anything on it . Just way too tired to even touch on it =x LAZY ME ! Having 3 more tests in the next few days . Maths
was such a pity . Could have gotton full marks ! But , i'm way too careless .
XIN AH , SUPER CARELESS MAN !
.
I'm down with flu , yet school is a must to go .
I'm chionging alot for all the upcoming tests , yet results dont show .
I'm trying hard to smile , yet my tiredness pulls me down .
I'm missing him badly , yet life has to go on .


