If there's is such things like rewind , things could be a little bit better . ♥
See , im too popular that even when im out at the beach peeps want take my picture! :x
.
Bbq gathering was FUN FUN FUN ! It's kinda boring when the fire just started . Till the end , when CIs starts to open their mouth . That's where laughter began to generate . I never knew azul can be funny at times . He is always so fierce and sarcastic during training . I never like talking to him ! Yet , he turned out to be very friendly ytd . *thumb up ! He's actually someone that can tag along well with . Anian , another joker ! Always so funny . Right , i told him about the plan we have on friday . But hahahahaa , let's see what will happen next week . Well , being nice to your enemy can help you win the battle . Both azul & anian passing out soon . AWWWWW ~! Well , definealy will miss them alot alot alot . Afterall we been through thick & thin with them for the pass 3 years or so . I wonder who will be our next squad CI . No matter who the next CI will be , i think it doesn't really matter much . Because the last training is next week . Till then , we'll be the old bird of np next year .
.
Having to say so much , I realised i've been slacking alot ever since i came back from OBS . *slap myself left-right ! Laziness have been strucking into me pretty alot this few weeks . I lost my motivation to study i guess . Even my ambition of wanting to be a doctor stray away from me . I guess other might have encountered times like this before . So dont be too surprise if i happened to survived through all this mess . Actually meeting my study group today . But i forgot about my job's interview today . Sigh , I dont want to work now as i know it will affect my studies somehow , but i need money ! I'm so broke now ! Meeting Aisyah , minmin & the rest later on . Need to go prepare already . Tata , goodbye !


