I tot I'm different from other kid .
I tot i have understand ;
how hard you have been thought.
I tot all these while you are looking;
at the progress I've made ,
the things i do to make you proud ,
to make you happy ,
BUT ~
With the things you do ,
the words you speak off ,
the look you gave ,
i can tell how much you dislike me .
Maybe I'm just being sensitive .
I dislike the way you talk to me ,
the way you look at me ,
the way you treats me .
Because i don't think i owes you a living
tot you're ____ .
Tot you might have a hard time
bringing me up from a baby till now .
And i thank you for that .
But think for yourself ,
who are you going to depend on in future ?
time for not only me but you to
reflect back .
From these days onwards ,
make what you've said happened .
I don't think i cant do without you .
I still have a ____ whom you think he's useless .
For all i know , for all the things you do to me .
I understood one thing .
When there's love there's hate .
And yes , i hate you now .
Sorry , but i still love you too .
Labels: -/i know you have been reading on my blog all these while .


