oh,really?
♥Monday, June 30, 2008
Because this moment is really all we have .♥

Everything will change .Blahblahblah ~Nobody wanna get hurt when they have experienced it before .Same apply to yours truly .I don't wanna put myself back at a risk .Relationships are tempting yet harmful .I'm happy with what i am and who i am . I wont get into r/s unless i really think that you're the right person & at the right time for me .

Labels:

the terms & conditions .
This blog belongs to ; JASELLA
And that`s me ;
Therefore i blog what i want to ;
If you`re unhappy with it ,
PRESS alt-F4 and GOODBYE !

It's all copyrighted, so please have some originality.

the kid .

Hi I'm Xinyu named after a cheerful nut that was found on earth back in 08 September 1993 . I can be crazy , nasty , happy , sad , high , low , funny , irritating , love and hate depending on the person , place , time and situation . Want to see me smile ? Then hang over sunflowers , bring me to see stars , flying on a hot air balloon , have a bite of cookie from cookie monster , get to swim with Patrick starfish and buy me a mountain of chocolate will do . And sleeping is a never-say-no thing to me . Lastly , I'm deeply in love with a dumbdumd nut now :]

the separate way .
HONEY

ANAN
ASYRAF
AISYAH

CHENPEI

HANMING

JASPER
JOSES

KHALIESAH

LUQMAN

MUHSIN

NADIAH
NATATILE

WEIQUAN

XIANBI

the spinning music .