I'm done with it & so are you .♥


Had physics lesson this morning .
Then next met Anan , Huimin & Cassandra for lunch at LGS .
Okay , Is wasnt a good idea to eat with them . LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL .
They are like damn funny laaaaaaas ! I laugh my way out of LGS . I cant believe it my face actually turned so red (from what they told me) . Hahaha ~
Actually planned to meet asiyah up and go down to kallang to sign up for the cos .
Boring ~ due to many reason we decided to go tomorrow instead .
Contradicting uhs ?
I gonna spend my tomorrow wisely . Monday got paper . haha .
Ourstoryendedjustytd,
Then next met Anan , Huimin & Cassandra for lunch at LGS .
Okay , Is wasnt a good idea to eat with them . LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL .
They are like damn funny laaaaaaas ! I laugh my way out of LGS . I cant believe it my face actually turned so red (from what they told me) . Hahaha ~
Actually planned to meet asiyah up and go down to kallang to sign up for the cos .
Boring ~ due to many reason we decided to go tomorrow instead .
Contradicting uhs ?
I gonna spend my tomorrow wisely . Monday got paper . haha .
Ourstoryendedjustytd,
Labels: -/abandon the old one .


