Everything seems fine ; just you're not . ♥
Friday , 250408
Great , i'm left with 6 more MYE paper . Been slacking alot since last friday .
Oh god ! My geo and ss paper screw le laaaaaas !
Ss due to time ; can't finish =/ Geo know how to draw dont know how to label =/
Well Mrs Lim came to my class to exminate . QI SI WO JIU YOU !
She kept standing near my seat . Make me so nervous ! Lololol =x
When lunch with Valerie & Amamda at pizza hut .
Yummy ! We machaim like celebrate MYE over . Lolololol =x
Ok ok i forgot what we did next . Haha .
Ohoh i told my brother everything . Very da dan leh me !!
He told me he breaking with Yiling jiejie . I STUNNED ! okay laaaaas .
Not that stunned , but still stunned . Cos they have just patch back not long .
7 PLUS YEARS OF RELATIONSHIP .
So "wxyz"









Oh god ! My geo and ss paper screw le laaaaaas !
Ss due to time ; can't finish =/ Geo know how to draw dont know how to label =/
Well Mrs Lim came to my class to exminate . QI SI WO JIU YOU !
She kept standing near my seat . Make me so nervous ! Lololol =x
When lunch with Valerie & Amamda at pizza hut .
Yummy ! We machaim like celebrate MYE over . Lolololol =x
Ok ok i forgot what we did next . Haha .
Ohoh i told my brother everything . Very da dan leh me !!
He told me he breaking with Yiling jiejie . I STUNNED ! okay laaaaas .
Not that stunned , but still stunned . Cos they have just patch back not long .
7 PLUS YEARS OF RELATIONSHIP .
So "wxyz"









Saturday, 260408
Thanks samuel for accompanying me all day .
Hahaha , and of cause hubby =]
oh my , he finally talked to me !
Hahaha , and of cause hubby =]
oh my , he finally talked to me !
i do hope you remember this (:
Today
Went to meet Valerie's place to study . Haha , Jasmine came at about 5 .
And Valerie sure is a joker . Just because i said my phone never ring for the whole day , she then sms me ! Lamelame !
Okay , we did some phototaking . Haha , mostly i zilian laaaaas =x
I'm so in love with my new blog skin . Just dotn like the clock . But i dont know how to get rid of it . Hahahahaha . I go viwawa leeeees .
I edited this few hours ago .
And Valerie sure is a joker . Just because i said my phone never ring for the whole day , she then sms me ! Lamelame !
Okay , we did some phototaking . Haha , mostly i zilian laaaaas =x
I'm so in love with my new blog skin . Just dotn like the clock . But i dont know how to get rid of it . Hahahahaha . I go viwawa leeeees .
I edited this few hours ago .
Whenyoulookmeinyoureyes,
Labels: -/ I'm not emo .




