.
.
From the start , i kept teling myself that you were just joking with me .
From the start i control my feelings and stop them from growing too near to you .
From the start i throught i could do it and actually thinks that it can work afterall .
BUT I`M WRONG TO MAKE THOSE JUDGEMENT .
EVERYTHING FALLS NOT LONG AFTER A FEW DAYS OF SMSS AND CALLS .
IT`S JUST LIKE A CRYSTAL BALL , NICE AND SMOOTH
ONCE IT`S BROKEN IT BECAME AN USELESS THING .
In the end everything ends so sudden with a loud cry in the slient .
In the end everything stop , the SMSs and CALLs stopped .
In the end everything turned out to be like a small little childern abandoning his toys .
Tell me loud and clear , am i your toys ?
Tell the reason why you walked away after awhile ?
Tell me that you`re not like some other guys who ,
like to firlt aorund with girls .
Tell me you`re not my mightnare but my fairytale story .
Boy , just open your mouth and tell me all this ain`t true .
I don`t want to be your playdoll .
.
.
OKOK I`M SORRY PEOPLE !
Sorry to start blogging in this manner .
Ohoh , i need to do something .
Very important de !
Here it goes ...
TO MY DEAREST SIR ALVIN NG JUN XIAN :
THANKS FOR THE BANG BANG TANG YOU GIVE !
ALTHOUGHT IT`S VERY BIG
AND
I DON`T REALLY LIKE IT ,
BUT I WILL EAT FINISH DE !
YOU`RE GOING IN TO SPF LE LUHS ?
MUST TAKECARE ,
NEXT TIME I PROMISE GO FISHING WITH YOU OK .
HAPPY TO SEE YOUR BIG NAME HERE ?
SEE , I SHUO DAO ZUO DAO =]
MORE SWEETS OK ?
HAHAHAHAHA ~
.
Okay , done .
Hahaha .
Tomorrow got camp .
Ug camp , till 11 march .
2 days 1 night .
hahaa , i don`t know if i should look forward for it .
Cos like very scary leh .
Hahaha , so reculant to go =x
This march holiday , like got alot of people having camp .
Awww , i sure will miss my pilow and bed and of cos my partick !
hahahaha , so xiao hai zi right ?
Today didn`t well out to meet valerie .
Hais , my mum la .
In the end afternoon go cut hair lo .
haha , okok .
Nothing much le .
Tomorrow need report damn early .
I go sleep le .
wanan =]
Labels: -/ I am missing you badly .


