OH , DARIY .
Well as usual , i`m bored .
Super duper bored !
Hahaa , i`m sick thought .
Yet i`m still so high now .
LOOKING FORWARD FOR SCHOOL TOMORROW !
At least i won`t be so bored staying at home uhs ?
I guess I`m the faster among my friends that have started revision for mid year .
Die die also cannot fail any subject .
OKAY LA !
At most Physics can fail la .
Cos i have least confidence in that subject .
I doubt i can pass that subject with the type of marks i get for those test now -.-
This long weekend , suprisingly .
I didn`t went out much and didn`t spend much money too .
Hees , i`m one step closer to my crumpler bag =]
Ahem , i think i`ll be closing down my blog soon .
Is like so dead uhs .
Bored , how i wish my birthday is coming .
I once heard a story saying , everyone is born to have this special lil power in them that ,
everytime they celebrates their brithday with blessing ,
what you wished for might come ture .
Thought it`s abit unbelievable .
But who know it might just happened onto you ?
LAST OF ALL ,
A BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE MARCH BABIES =]
I wish upon a wiahing star ,
hoping you`ll be mine one day .
Labels: -/boredness kills .


