♥ oh,really?
♥Monday, February 18, 2008
What a day .
.
.
The monday that i`ve been looking forward too ,
turn out to be a bad one .
Afterall i regret looking forward for monday .
He stopped smsing me .
Maybe he is just too busy with his common test revision .
JIAYOU N JIAYOU N JIAYOU !
ALL THE BEST =]
Let`s just keep waiting ba .
I don`t blame him nor anyone for anything .
Cause he ain`t my stead .
I can`t care much too .
School today is just waste of time .
Four full period was just beening wasted .
Miss tay isn`t here today .
Nor mdm nisa .
I wonder why .
Recess time ,
as usual was alone with no much companion .
I told valerie that i have delected the photo yet i gotton attituce from her .
What`s wrong with her man ?
But can`t blame her too .
If it`s me i would also have done the same .
Hais .
It`s not totally my fault .
But it just seem to be mine .
Huimin was crying away because of malek again .
And so i was being left out again .
Sitting right at the coner drinking my packet of milo ,
a sudden cold wind blow .
Out of the blue moon i felt so unwell .
As i walked back reluctantly to the class ,
i start thinking of him again .
Just as i got back to class , i kept sneezing non-stop .
I seat down on my seat and started to feel dizzy and hard to breath .
I felt so helpless .
No one was there for me .
No even chole .
Tears began to drop and my hypotation got worst .
My mind was in a blank .
The only thing that came to my mind was toliet .
I wanted to vomint out .
Yet was too weak to walk and i fall down on the ground .
Anan came to me .
Glad that she came .
Things got better .
Many teachers came to see if they could do anything to help me .
Tony called the 995 for the ambluance .
I was then being sent to the hospital .
Thank god no much people who that i was being sent to the hospital .
If not things might get worst when i return to school .
I told him what had happened .
He just say try to get well soon .
That`s all .
What to do ?
After hearing that i feel damn like crying .
I don`t know why .
Tears because he care ?
Or because he just said one sentence to me .
To be frank , i felt its aready more then enough that he said that to me .
Cause i don`t dare to ask much from him expect a concern .
Miss jenny accompany me to the hospital .
She left after my father came .
Not long my father went back to work without telling me .
I was then left alone at the hospital .
All by myself .
It`s seem like i`m brave enough to be on my own .
But who knows how much i crave for someone to be there with me ?
After the check up .
Everything is fine .
Just i have low blood preasure due to skipping of meals .
Well i got to be more careful in things i do .
Have to takecare of myself abit more .
Can`t let my parents get too worried too .
Thought they don`t seems to be worried .
Now , i just finish doing my maths revision one .
Still got one more to go .
In the mean while i really feel like crying out loud .
Maybe by crying i can be more relief ba .
.
.
Pictures taken last week .
LAO YU SHEN =]
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
.
STUDY GROUP =]
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
.
ON THE WAY HOME =]
PhotobucketPhotobucket
.
.
i just hope you do turn back and look at me again .

Labels:

the terms & conditions .
This blog belongs to ; JASELLA
And that`s me ;
Therefore i blog what i want to ;
If you`re unhappy with it ,
PRESS alt-F4 and GOODBYE !

It's all copyrighted, so please have some originality.

the kid .

Hi I'm Xinyu named after a cheerful nut that was found on earth back in 08 September 1993 . I can be crazy , nasty , happy , sad , high , low , funny , irritating , love and hate depending on the person , place , time and situation . Want to see me smile ? Then hang over sunflowers , bring me to see stars , flying on a hot air balloon , have a bite of cookie from cookie monster , get to swim with Patrick starfish and buy me a mountain of chocolate will do . And sleeping is a never-say-no thing to me . Lastly , I'm deeply in love with a dumbdumd nut now :]

the separate way .
HONEY

ANAN
ASYRAF
AISYAH

CHENPEI

HANMING

JASPER
JOSES

KHALIESAH

LUQMAN

MUHSIN

NADIAH
NATATILE

WEIQUAN

XIANBI

the spinning music .