FUN FUN FUN !
.
.
YOYOYOYO !
I`m finally back to blogging le .
Phew . So the finally tomorrow is saturday .
This whole week very hectic .
Almost everyday so pack with stuff .
Esp the care camp .
It`s killing me man .
But i gonna endure it all the way =D
Valentine`s was just over .
HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHA ~
I got so much to say about that .
Esp the the part at the front gate .
So paiseh lor =xx
First time give valentine`s gitf to a guy .
Cos i used to bake cookie for my sisters =]
Sorry this year don`t have . very busy =/
Weiquan senior was funny too .
He`s always there as my entertainer .
HAHA , i miss him lots .
As in his presence as a entertainer . =] THREE STAR STAR FOR HIM !
Before i forgot .
He owes me a super duper damn big ang pows ~
And he was then named MR POPULAR BY ME ON 14/2/08 THURSDAY =]
Yeeling is back today i think .
Hahaha , comfrim go meet stead de .
No wonder not online . =/
This year valentine gotton two rose and one letter .
haha . SHOCK .
I didn`t exepct to get anything .
okok , enough of valentines .
Let`s talk about class .
Hmm , the class is getting worst .
Still rememeber on wednesday morning .
Due to the thermometer thing .
My class get scolded by Mrs Lee and the deans .
Whatever la , picked on my class only .
nevermind i gonna cheer up =]
I have to be strong to be ing this class .
wahaha .
today`s training was rather tortureing .
My hands so suan la ~
I hate this training the most .
But like the most too , although i was having a bad headache during the shooting in the classroom.
After awhile i was okay .
My shooting skills sucks la ~
Got to work on it =D
ohoh i lost my maths textbook .
IF ANYONE HAPPENED TO SEES MY BOOK PLEASE RETURN IT TO ME .
I NEED IT BADLY =[
haha . hao ba .
till here , my hands are tried =x
hees .
Labels: -/CRAZY GIRL .


