因为我相信 .
.
.
My phone rang at 540 am today .
I woke up after hearing the alarm .
Left home at 620 .
First time so early for school .
I took a bus and alight at 201 then walked to school .
Having a heavy heart .
I took a deep breath before i enter in to the school .
Everything is as per normal .
Many came to ask aboout me .
THANKS PEOPLE ~
Got scolded by chole .
MY BESTIES =]
She scold me off my head .
Finally i came too realised ,
it is the time to really think twice .
XINYU , YOU`RE WAY TOO NAVIE !
ya right .
I remember you dislike liars .
But you are one too , am i right ?
So disappointed .
During physics lesson ,
got lecture by mr leong again .
He said the remedial gonna starts soon .
AWAITING FOR THE REMEDIAL .
After school , i felt so exhauted .
Followed chole to go find miss jenny .
After that i walked to the bus stop and make my way back .
Going out soon .
Meeting peishi to study .
How will tomorrow be like ?
I wonder .
.
.
因为我相信 ,
所以我会一直一直,
安安静静的站在一旁,
等待你回头来找我的那天.
Labels: -/我会等下去 .


