the deal .
.
.
I`m a bad girl luhs .
Not a good sister of yours .
Either am i doing the right things all this while .
Friends ~
I am turely , badly sorry for what i`ve done .
Okay , please forgive me .
I AM SO SO SO ...
SORRY . SORRY . SORRY . SORRY . SORRY . SORRY . SORRY . SORRY . SORRY . SORRY .
SORRY . SORRY . SORRY . SORRY . SORRY . SORRY . SORRY . SORRY . SORRY . SORRY .
SORRY . SORRY . SORRY . SORRY . SORRY . SORRY . SORRY . SORRY . SORRY . SORRY .
SORRY . SORRY . SORRY . SORRY . SORRY . SORRY . SORRY . SORRY . SORRY . SORRY .
SORRY . SORRY . SORRY . SORRY . SORRY . SORRY . SORRY . SORRY . SORRY . SORRY .
SORRY . SORRY . SORRY . SORRY . SORRY . SORRY . SORRY . SORRY . SORRY . SORRY .
SORRY . SORRY . SORRY . SORRY . SORRY . SORRY . SORRY . SORRY . SORRY . SORRY .
SORRY . SORRY . SORRY . SORRY . SORRY . SORRY . SORRY . SORRY . SORRY . SORRY .
SORRY . SORRY . SORRY . SORRY . SORRY . SORRY . SORRY . SORRY . SORRY . SORRY .
SORRY . SORRY . SORRY . SORRY . SORRY . SORRY . SORRY . SORRY . SORRY . SORRY .
TO YOU ...
.
Anyway , school today was funny ?
I don`t know why i just kept laughting at things .
Even it`s not funny , i still will laught at it .
I`M MAD ~
But don`t stay also from me luhs !
I am normal (:
Art was cool and lame ?
Miss tay says : this one mian qiang can give A .
Make me so happy and make me feel so lame ~
LALALA .
OH YA ~
Important things to blog .
Finally after long observation and advised from seniors .
These are the final aubject i`m taking .
GEOGRAPHY & ART .
Not taking ,
HISTORY & DNT .
Hees , wish me all the best kays ?
.
About the deal ,
Can`t tell you much .
But i`m doing it fo " 4 DA TIAN WANG TIAN HOU " in my life .
HAHA , okay .
Just wait and see what happened one month later .
Whether i can do it anot , can`t comfrim .
Giving in the very best that i can to get things done =D
.
Next week ,
MONDAY & TUESDAY & WEDNESDAY .
I AM IN CAMP !
roar ~
I don`t know how it will be like .
And because of this reason i`m looking forward to it .
Hahaa , so exitced lar !
Not because can skip school ,
but because i hope after the camp ,
the class will be VERY UNITLED AS ONE .
HAO BA ~
I shall think of a class motto for my class ((:
*YAWN
Tired , tired and very tired !
till here takecare .
.
.
Leonard DADDY , Huiqi JIE , Wenhao senior , Glenda OLD FRIEND and Shiting NIANG
ARE ALL MISSED !
Yeeling SISTER , Chole besties , Justin NEXT CLASS FRIEND and Weiquan SENIOR
ARE ALL LOVED !
.
Just being random =D
tata .
Labels: -/ happy =D


