♥ oh,really?
♥Monday, November 05, 2007
THE CHANGE .
.
.
People do changed ma .
Some for the better and some for the bad .
It a choice within you and the mentality you have .
Will it affect much of the people around you mah ?
Do they really care much if you changed ?
What makes you want to changed .
It lies all onto our hands .
.
DEFINE CHANGE ;
- to become different
- to replace with another
.
I thought and thought again .
It resulted me of making the decision to changed .
Will it help much on being a better person
; a person who will try to not make others being hateful to ?
To be frank .
I had enough on being left out or alone by myself .
People might say i am thinking too much .
I guess i am ba .
But won`t it will be better if i realised it myself den people telling me .
Do you agree ?
.
Am i too emotional ?
Too attention seeker ?
Too proud of myself ?
I know , i know the answer .
Just don`t dare to face it .
.
Later meeting ANGELA !
haha ; so long never meet her ler luhs .
Maybe we go dye hair =x
wahaha ; cool luhs !
whoo oh ~
in the mean while ; i go edit my blog ler .
haha , byebye (:
.
.
我不是个勇敢的小女孩 .
常不敢面对事实的残固 .

Labels:

the terms & conditions .
This blog belongs to ; JASELLA
And that`s me ;
Therefore i blog what i want to ;
If you`re unhappy with it ,
PRESS alt-F4 and GOODBYE !

It's all copyrighted, so please have some originality.

the kid .

Hi I'm Xinyu named after a cheerful nut that was found on earth back in 08 September 1993 . I can be crazy , nasty , happy , sad , high , low , funny , irritating , love and hate depending on the person , place , time and situation . Want to see me smile ? Then hang over sunflowers , bring me to see stars , flying on a hot air balloon , have a bite of cookie from cookie monster , get to swim with Patrick starfish and buy me a mountain of chocolate will do . And sleeping is a never-say-no thing to me . Lastly , I'm deeply in love with a dumbdumd nut now :]

the separate way .
HONEY

ANAN
ASYRAF
AISYAH

CHENPEI

HANMING

JASPER
JOSES

KHALIESAH

LUQMAN

MUHSIN

NADIAH
NATATILE

WEIQUAN

XIANBI

the spinning music .