I so hate my tai du today lars . SUCKY !!!
I didn`t go school today yet went for cca .
Useless to explain why , nobody will believe .i was so peass off with things that are happening around me .Guess i really have to work on my anger management more .Ytd ,all i wanted to do was to help justin get back his watch from MALEK .Clock strike
1.50pm ,MALEK still don`t want to return justin`s
watch so i was after him to get back .&& JUSTIN is
just a good friend of mine . TO PEOPLE OUT
THERE , LISTEN ,AND LISTEN IT
WELL .I AM JUST TRYING TO HELP
HIM GET BACK HIS WATCH .NOT
WHAT YOU PEOPLE THINK .
End up alot of things happen lars ,lazy to write it out too .
I`ll talk more about today barhs .When for cca lor .Sec FOURs POP .It was the first time for the sec THREEs to take over us .I`m so angry with one of the nco luhhs .ANYHOW ANYHOW DE !!! Hmm . I think one of the sir heard what i say about the nco barhs .Today training OUR DRILLS was like so
LOUSY ,SO SUCKY .
We ,squad two was like so mei mian zi lars .Did so badly for drills in front of the sec ONEs .Desprite having drills done so badly ,i still try to maintain the attitude of learning & admiting my mistakes .After all the drills thing-ing .WAS THE POP !!! wahaha ,so funny can ? so infromal yet formal pradare =X I`m so proud of my cca lars ! While our sec FOURs were marching in ,you can see ar .The way they march really shows that we derserve GOLD (: expect for one or two ;P
After enduring so much in training today ,here comes the fun ~AS A SQUAD CELEBRATED ALVIN BIRTHDAY TODAY ;DD Two days more is SIR ALVIN birthday marhs .We sort of barsh him ,mini little cake fright && the singing of birthday song to him .wahaha ,FUN BARHS ?? valerie i want my birthday celebration to have cake ders ;Pp lalala ,alots more things happen toos .BUT it wont be good if i blog it up here .


