oh,really?
♥Thursday, March 01, 2007
I`ll recover soon.
well.i think i missies school alot tis year ba.
hmm,question is,WHEN CAN I RECOVER FULLY FROM MY SICKNESS?
stayed at home the whole day.
dun even know can make it for school tmr not.
I WANT TO RECOVER SOON!
NO MORE SICKNESS!! hais.getting to hate myself sometime.
hate being sick..
spent most of the time today studing at home.
cant even make it for my bs today.so sad.
dunno need wait till when den can have it again.
seem like no doc can heal mi..
but i will be alright ba.
THANKS chloe and fren.
for caring mi so much doing things for mi.
sister nie!!:)
gonna miss alot teaching from school ba.
one thing i clear about and is sure about is dat.
i wouldn`t recover fast ba.
so i gonna start to study as and when i can more.
so i can catch up with the class ba.=)
anyway common test finally over ler.
phew.upcoming event will be all sport.
sports day,cross country,etc.
this term is sports term ma.
wahahaha.can do sports alot leh!!
love it.woohoo..=)
i think i really like "him"
haha.

the terms & conditions .
This blog belongs to ; JASELLA
And that`s me ;
Therefore i blog what i want to ;
If you`re unhappy with it ,
PRESS alt-F4 and GOODBYE !

It's all copyrighted, so please have some originality.

the kid .

Hi I'm Xinyu named after a cheerful nut that was found on earth back in 08 September 1993 . I can be crazy , nasty , happy , sad , high , low , funny , irritating , love and hate depending on the person , place , time and situation . Want to see me smile ? Then hang over sunflowers , bring me to see stars , flying on a hot air balloon , have a bite of cookie from cookie monster , get to swim with Patrick starfish and buy me a mountain of chocolate will do . And sleeping is a never-say-no thing to me . Lastly , I'm deeply in love with a dumbdumd nut now :]

the separate way .
HONEY

ANAN
ASYRAF
AISYAH

CHENPEI

HANMING

JASPER
JOSES

KHALIESAH

LUQMAN

MUHSIN

NADIAH
NATATILE

WEIQUAN

XIANBI

the spinning music .